- Weekly Training Tip (email)
- Management Tips
- UIR Training
- Basic Leadership
- Success by Design - Ivy Lee Method
- Having Difficult Conversations
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
Leonardo da Vinci
Circle Project: OWN & OACBDD on Outcomes
Use the form to register for a planned training OR to request a future training.
AMONG MANY OTHERS!
The Ohio Waiver Network is dedicated to continual learning for all levels in the Developmental Disabilities field.
All OWN members have access to a variety of training topics for managers, DSPs, and the people we serve. We offer weekly subscriptions to training tips that all levels of management can benefit from. We also regularly partner with other organizations and DODD to present and educate the provider community on rule or philosophy changes.
People we Serve
- What to do when someone is mean
- Making Choices
- Your ISP Meeting
- Bed Bug Prevention
- Internet Scams
- My Plate (healthy eating)
- Working together after a break up
For DD Employees
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Vehicle Driving Tips
- Power Tool Training (on many tools)
- What makes a great team?
- Balancing your Day
- See Me (de-escalating, employee self-
care, support vs. fix, dignity of risk,
relationship building, trauma and why it's
important, communication and crisis, ISP